Pages

30 March 2012

Say Cheese

Leighton turned 3 in February and Micah 1 in January. I do like to commemorate the events with yearly photos. However, just because my husband blessed me with a nice camera does not mean I can get lovely pictures of my kids. Matter of fact just the opposite. They refuse to pose for me. Bribes do not work either. However, I was able to snap these candid moments of my children the other day and they are frame worthy in my book.

Leighton 3 years old

Brother and Sister Love

Now as for Micah there was no getting one year photos of him with out the help of my favorite photographer Ginger. What I love about her style is somehow she is always able to capture the essence of my kids and family in a way I never could, probably helps we have been friends since we were 15.

These were taken on a playdate at her house with our two girls running around and her baby boy patiently playing in his exersaucer...she is super mom for sure.
And I love them.

This sums up Micah in every way. Just look at that firey red hair and personality!!
Lo getting him to laugh.

And this, this is the picture I wanted. My goal is to take a picture of him in that tie over the course of his life. I did one at 6 months and 1year and I plan on: age 5--8th grade promotion--HS graduation--and college graduation. We shall see. It is good to have goals. :)
Thank you Ginger for the great photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...