Pages

20 March 2012

Working Mom

So I am a working mom this week and daddy day care is open for business. Thus, why you probably won't hear much out of me this week. But I have really been thinking about working moms and man what a tough job you have. Balancing work, kids, meals, chores, down time, family etc...I am exhausted. So for all you working moms out there that do this 365, I applaud you and you are on my heart this week.

But oddly enough I have MORE time to get stuff done than when I don't work...why? Because I am making WAY better use of my time because it is so precious. I really hope I can remember that next week when I am wasting time on FB.

Now a quote from Leighton that melted my heart.

Leighton: Where's mommy? {I was already gone by the time she woke up}
Daddy: She is at work today baby.
Leighton: Why? I love mommy.

Bless her heart she doesn't understand when I go to work and she just loves having me around. What a sweet girl!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...