Pages

29 March 2012

#First World Problems

 Today I found myself annoyed by the "first world" problems, like:

1. How the other day I couldn't finish a blog post because I ran out of picture storage and now get the privilege to pay $5/year to upgrade to 20gb...

2. The reason I probably ran out of storage so quickly is that I never thought to decrease the size of my DSLR camera pics I post, those files are large, so now I get to do that...

3. And it is hot humid. I debate every night as to whether or not to turn our A/C on...but it is still only March.

4. I don't want to drive all.the.way across town for milk.

Wow, if those are my biggest problems right now, I guess I should call myself blessed. Not to go all "there are starving children in Africa" on you, but it is true. Even the worst case in America probably still has it way better than a third worlder. Just sayin' sometimes we need to just stop and thank God, not just on the holidays, but on Thursdays too that we have been blessed.

Even if when all you want just ONE good picture of your kids together it turns out like this!
So we are going to get an attitude adjustment and do some things for others, because true JOY comes from serving others first.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...