Pages

07 March 2012

Happy Things

These are the things that are making me smile today. Because there have already been plenty of irritating things that have made me pretty grumpy this morning and it wasn't my kids.

{ps I didn't take the time to edit the photos, most of the time I don't for my blog; AND like a goof ball I forgot to turn the flash back on. :( so they are what they are. :) }


Love Bear

Playing with her dollhouse. I just love it!! Currently she is "cleaning" it because that is what I have been doing all day. Cleaning. :( {also not what made me grumpy...actually that was my therapy.}




Micah loves him some blankie. Getting tired. So sweet.

Wait! Nap time?! No way. I am not tired. Just teasing. ;)
And mommy loves me some Micah bear smiles.
The end. Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Ah the simple joy children have, Leighton with her dollhouse, Micah with blankie and,....food!!
    They are both way too cute, but I'm sure they could both tolerate just a bit more "spoiling" from Papa.
    Michele, I'm glad you smile today when you see the kids (who wouldn't when you see those faces!), there will be days you won't want to (smile), but remember these days as they go by in a flash, and kids will always remember the smiles they get back from Mommy!!
    >>>Papa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...