Pages

14 March 2012

Sesame Street Live {Elmo Makes Music}

On Saturday we took Lo to Sesame Street Live. This is starting to become a family tradition as I foresee us going next year too, but this time getting to take Micah along. Leighton has been asking and asking to go this year. PBS ran commercial after commercial for it and well, they worked. :) Finally the day came to go! Hip Hooray she would say!!!

Here are some before the show shots, she was just so excited. Even got up extra bright and early bless her heart.
On a side note I got her shirt at that consignment sale I spoke of earlier. I was kind of bummed she didn't have an Elmo shirt and just didn't have time to go looking at Target for one. But as luck would have it as I was shopping I came across 3 shirts for $4, they were a bit ratty tatty, but I figured since she and her BFF love to roll around in the mud daily, it was probably a good buy. Although, I really didn't want them. Then I flipped through them to really look at them; when I saw the middle shirt had Elmo's precious face on it, I was sold and literally in the nick of time as the show was 2 days later! HA!

She just couldn't wait to go. I love her little face. And I may be biased, but gosh I sure think she is gorgeous.


Ready, set, showtime!

I spend a lot of time taking pics of her reaction, because that is what makes it all worth it! She did so much better than last year {we actually made it through the entire show this time!} Of course, our $4 popcorn snack may have helped. ;) She would sing, clap and just dance around.


I love comparison shots. I can't believe even how much she has grown. {Granted she is on her tip toes in the 2012 pic, but still there is growth!!}

She had a blast and so did we. We can't wait for next year when both kids can come. I wonder how Micah will do?! And hopefully, next year we can get there early enough for the play zone, I think that sounds like a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Brings back memories of "many" years ago when you were about Lo's age and you went to Sesame Street show. Don't know what's harder to believe, that you were that young and now have a little girl, or, that Sesame Street is still doing these shows after all these years!! Great photo's!!
    >>>Papa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...