Pages

24 April 2012

Park and Play Dates

You know the trouble with having two cameras {again with the #first world problems ;)} is I completely forget to download my point and shoot in any sort of timely fashion. So when I finally did today this is what I found:

Park and Play Date pictures!

Swingin'
 Climbin'
 Lady Bug Ridin'
 Followed by more climbin'

With a friend's 40th Birthday Party Date Night thrown in.
 It was at a local air strip/diner. Small air crafts can just fly in for a burger...how crazy is that.
Some people even live in hangers out there. It was awesome.

Play date ridin' with a bestie
  4 wheelin' with another bestie

 clowin' around
jumpin'

 Big boy ridin'
 First Kisses.
 

Another playdate with Avery at a really cool local park. 
Chillin'
More swingin'
And now I am off to get Micah up since apparently napping isn't cool today...he flipped his morning nap the bird and now his afternoon nap is apparently not on his agenda. Never mind the fact that I could barely keep him awake the last two minutes of our drive home because he was so tired from this morning's park adventure...sigh. Early to bed tonight is all I can say!







1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's so rough when they refuse to nap! Mine do it all the time! Grrr!

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...