Pages

03 August 2012

Family Photos 2012

Oh, way back in May {I think} we got our family photos taken by one of my favorite photographers Ms. Ginger Skillen. Somehow getting professional pics taken seems to be an open invitation for major accidents to happen around here. Right before these MW fell on the corner of a table I just KNEW he would have a black eye for the pics. Praise Jesus he didn't, but just in case Ginger assured me her made editing skills could cover it up! Oh and did I mention just a few days later he broke his arm...it's a curse I tell ya a curse.

So without further rambling from me the photos. {Oh and in case it isn't abundantly obviously the photo in my header is Ginger's handiwork, pretty much sums up my family!} HA!






These are all so great and make me so happy. It was a chore {literally} to get both kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time, but Ginger and her quick trigger finger got a few! Thank you so much Ginger!! You rock!

2 comments:

  1. Remember, these pictures are forever, but the bumps, bruises, and broken bones are only for awhile! Great shots.
    Love those kiddos, and you and Chad look pretty awesome as well !!!
    >>>Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, these pictures are forever, but the bumps, bruises, and broken bones are only for awhile! Great shots.
    Love those kiddos, and you and Chad look pretty awesome as well !!!
    >>>Papa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...