Pages

20 August 2012

Yeah I can't believe I did this...

So last week my friend who is 1 year younger than me with 2 kids the same age as mine {B/c that is important} :)} HA! Was on her family vacay and did a running backhandspring on the beach. So I couldn't let her "show" me up. HA! And I wondered if I could still do it with out landing in the ER...


Yeah, I just did that. I just kept remembering how back in my glory days I could go non-stop...yeah, that ain't happenin', maybe if I was on an actual gymnastic floor?!? Hmmm....
Now I will be surprised if I get up and make my 530a workout tomorrow?!?

2 comments:

  1. It is awesome but darn you for being all skinny and springy. Just loading my three kids in the van and getting groceries makes me tired, plus then I need chocolate to reward myself for surviving the outing. ;)You'll probably still be doing this at 39. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...