Pages

22 August 2012

Oh Back to School...

Back to school time is here! Ah, my favorite time of year. New notebooks, fresh crayons and pens, and of course starting a new routine. Love it. As is customary we take our annual back to school pic--but of course this particular morning both kids thought sleeping in was a good idea. Do they ever sleep past 730a in their lives? Nope. But today yes. So Chad took his pic with the fur babies.

{2012}
Then the clowns got up and wanted to see their neighbor friends off and loading the school bus. Here they are yelling out the window "HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY!"

Daddy's HOME!

Chad made sure to wear a green shirt this year, because his feelings are still hurt about everyone commenting on his blue/purple shirts he wore 3 years in a row! HA! {It is just amazing to see how the kids have grown in 4 years!! In 2 short years I will be sending my Lo Lo girl off to Kindergarten. :( }

And I had to throw this in there. My sister Meg hangs out with us a lot, so this past Monday was her first day at her new college. I thought it was hilarious to do one of those kiddie memory pages for her!  

{I totally made up the answers---pretty sure I got some of them right?!?! :) }

Happy Back to School Month!!

2 comments:

  1. Michele-I am dying at Meg, just dying!!! Of course she looks good but I LOVE the answers and better yet, I can hear you saying them:)

    Happy new year to you all!! CUTE scrap page of the years in one!! You do so great at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you pretty much nail my answers spot on!! lol the song tho mayb not so much but i do enjoy dancing it out with you!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...