Pages

23 August 2012

First Hair Cut {MW}

Micah got his first "official" haircut on July 12th. I have kept it trimmed in back and around his face to avoid that awful mullet look, but the top was getting thick and out of control. I have no idea how to cut a little, rambunctious, boy's hair.  But I did my best. And you can always get him to settle down for 2 minutes with a sucker.

{Before}

{During}
{After}
Ah that red hair! I just can't get over it...I am now finally embracing it and find myself loving his auburn locks, but his being a red head just came out of left field. I just never imagined I would have a ginger headed kid. HA! Now that I do I notice them all over the place. 

Not a radical difference noted in the pics, mostly b/c I thinned it out on top, but everyone who saw him after I cut it commented on how nice his hair looked...so a win for mommy.

1 comment:

  1. No one else see it but me I guess, but he looks like Hollis--I swear!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...