Pages

25 October 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch! We love this patch as it is free for 90% of all activities and the things that do cost are beyond reasonable. It is really great for little kids. My kids pretty much only love the slide anyway. :)

As we were getting ready to do the slide a little boy behind us, who by the way was maybe 5/6, was nervous and needed his mommy to go down with him. I tried to encourage him and say what a brave boy he was! His mom replied, he is, but he is just a little timid. I said have you seen my kids? The know no caution as they both dove head long down the slide! OY! I said count your blessings.

Below is MW running up the big hill to get to the slide all.by.himself!

I was probably more "scared" of the slide then they were! HA! I rode down once with MW and then he was on his own, see the middle pic of him going backwards, on his tummy! Monkey see monkey do! He did spin out on his last turn and whacked his face. :( But I count it a success if he only hurts himself one time per place we visit. HA!


They have a little barrel train. Grammy rode with MW! They had a blast.
MW really loves to pull wagons, so my dad "helped" him feel big and strong!
In the other pics they are shooting sling shot pumpkins. Meg, she likes the challenge Lo presents. HA!

And who doesn't love a good corn tub! Especially one mommy does NOT have to clean up after!


This sums up my son. Always climbing.


Pumpkin Patch and some of my favorite pics of the day.


Love.

Love.
Love.
And love.

This is my favorite time of year, and these are my favorite memories to make with my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...