Pages

31 October 2012

If You Like to Talk to Tomatoes...{Veggie Tales}


 Last Friday my MIL treated us to the Live Veggie Tales show. Chad and I had a fun little date night with Lo, while MW had a fun date night at home with Grandma Rachel.

The night started off at Leighton's favorite restaurant, {and maybe ours too} Chick-fil-A. She loves the nuggets, but really it's the play place she loves best!

Ready for the show!
 I love capturing her face  when she sees her "friend" live and in living color.  It was a great show about Larry losing his silly songs...or did he?!
 Had to capture Mr. Lunt as a pirate for my Izzy wana-be. :) And doing the Burger Bell song! My roomie in college and I use to sing this song all the time. It was my first Veggie Tale song I learned. HA! And I still love it to this day. :)


After the show we got the privilege to take pics with Bob and Larry! She loved it and we had a blast! Thank you Grandma Rachel for sending us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...