Pages

19 June 2013

June Round-Up

Pt 2 of randomness.

Garage sale fun. This is the first year I actually made some money so that was a plus. Although, before we even started I was negative $53 in the hole. :( But I count the doll changing table/bath and the two huge tubs of legos I bought a win!


Of course I came home with our baby carseat and stroller so the kids had to test it out again. I can't believe they were little enough not too long ago to fit in there. It is sort of sad saying good-bye to all the baby stuff, but I am embracing this new season of life.
 

Future worship leader. Rockin' out with our church band during a recent watch church from home day. :)
First softball game of the season...she is so cute shouting "GO DADDY GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"


I WISH I knew what the heck this kid was doing. He just goes around laying down in the weirdest places! Sometimes I find in him our walk-in closet cuddled up with his blanket. Goofball.

One of the other things he is up to is being sassy. Hmmm...where did he pick this up from?! Here he is telling me "that's what you get!"

Daddy School. Because Mommy School is an epic fail. I just recently realized that Lo can't write but 2 numbers because I just never took the time to teach her. My mind doesn't see the world as a classroom. She is smart, she is mostly self-taught, and she picks up on things easily and well...problem...you have to show her for that to happen. And we are 1 more summer away before she goes to KINDERGARTEN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So while daddy is home this summer I have tasked him with teaching her a few things to get her kindergarten ready. They work well together.

ZOO! So we finally found a day to hit the zoo with daddy. Thankfully, we hit the last nice, cool day we had before "summer" hit.
I love this hat on Lo.





Lo has a thing about taking pictures with all the statues she finds!

This seems a little too close for comfort. HA!

Micah just loves all the animals. Going to the zoo is just the best day for him.

For the first time ever I let the kids play on the play structure for a bit before we continued on--personally I think we are at the zoo, not the park so let's keep movin'. They thought this was so awesome.

I lost her at the gorilla exhibit and couldn't find her anywhere...guess she needed a break.

Micah has found his species! The Orangutans. I am home. ;)
For those that don't understand this little red-headed boy acts more like an orangutan than a boy. :)


Hope you enjoyed round 2...hopefully I can stay caught up for now. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...