Pages

21 June 2013

The Joy of Water.

It turned quickly hot here in KS, practically overnight. It isn't unbearable---yet, but I sure wish we could have had a few spring-ier like days before the heat set in. So what does one do when it is hot...turn on the water.

Playing water guns with the neighbors. Micah looks like he is on.a.mission.


Lo get's serious about her water gun.



Of course you have to mix it up a bit to keep everyone cool. So turn on the sprinkler.

These girls are just too cute and their "Baywatch" run cracks me up. HA!


Another hot hot day it occurred to me to get out the toddler pool I have run over in the garage all winter long. :) I really am a good driver. Promise.

So here daddy is spraying them with a shower in the pool...trying to be funny.

It did make a pretty rainbow!


Cool dude and his too big goggles.

Chilling in our "red neck" pool. I asked my dad for this huge umbrella to shade the pool for the kids while mommy sits with her feet propped up under the deck. While my under the deck vision is anything but what I envisioned--looks and appeal wise, it is everything I envisioned--a sandbox, a water table, a pool and a comfy bench to sit in the shade an watch the kids play in the heat. :) Here's to the start of a fun summer and many more nights of water fun.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...