Pages

29 March 2014

The Winter that Will NOT Quit

Seriously, this Kansas winter won't stop.
No we haven't had any snow as of late {ie last 3 weeks--for reference it is MARCH!}, but the cold won't go. Honestly that seasonal depressive disorder thing is totally legit. I am feeling it even with happy pills in tow. I never want to leave the house unless I absolutely am forced to. Thank goodness for my Y coaching job or I probably wouldn't have gotten out a third as much as I did.

Don't get me wrong the snow is "Cute" and all during the appropriate winter months--December and January, I'll even throw in the first few weeks of February, but come March---oh hell no. Momma is ready for some warmer temps. Temps that allow me to take the kids OUTSIDE--to the park, the zoo and the exciting driveway.

And so in "honor" of the never-ending winter I decided it is still appropriate to post all our winter fun pictures from several of our snow falls. I think after the 3rd one the luster wore off for all and we just hunkered down.





This in particular is one of those natural consequence "punishments" I once spoke of...I told him repeatedly taking off his gloves would freeze his hands...didn't want to believe me--totally independent like that and well...
TEARS!











Thatch's first snow.



LOVE this photo!!


And here is hoping Mother Nature is done hating on the Midwest and will take some of her own happy pills and bring the spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...