Pages

07 April 2014

Weekend {and Beyond} Recap

This weekend was a busy one and I think we are due for another photo dump. I am losing track of what has been posted where and when yada yada yada. If you follow me on Instagram...most likely you know all of this.

These are my kids. Words that come to mind are: cute, clowns, eternally happy, frenemies, and hilarious.





Fell asleep in her canopy.

Micah got to see his first movie back in February...of course it was FROZEN. 
{Lo got to go again!}
I knew he would do great. He LOVES to veg out on tv/movies.
He can now quote every.single.line from the movie. Every line.
Lo she could take or leave it. 
 

For our Kidzworld {Kids Church "Sunday" School} the BIG idea was Forgiveness, using Frozen as the theme. We had to dress the part.

Mommy FINALLY got a hair cut. I know it doesn't look drastically different, but trust me it is!
It was too long and lost all shape. YAY! A friend who does hair had an opening on my only night off and I jumped on it!!
 

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE my sewing machine?! I love just whipping up projects. In case it isn't abundantly clear I CRAVE creative outlet time. I really should look into a craft weekend. Anyway, I needed an exercise arm band holder for my iPod. Boom! Done.

I also whipped up this maxi skirt. I am NO seamstress, but I love pretending.



In other BIG BIG BIG!!!! News, MW at the tender age of 3 years 3 months gave up his BELOVED paci!!! We were down to one. IT got lost. The end. Wait, then we found it--but it had already been 2 days so we said good-bye and got FUNSHINE bear!! The end.

The adorable Fur baby!!! Thatchy Beau Jangles.

Speaking of Thatchy...he loves me and his sass. When she is outside he goes beserk trying to climb out the window to get to her and then once he figures out how to go out he goes beserk trying to get back to me. He is a mess.

Lo and I started reading chapter books before bed. I love this photo. My mom has one similar when I and my sister were kids. #fullcircle

NOW onto the Weekend...yes, that was all just the last 2 months worth. HA!

I am an RD for the Red Cross GO Red program.
Here I am passing out words of wisdom on Emotional Eating. 

Then it was off to my nephew's FIRST birthday.
He is so freakin' cute!! #nofilter #noedit #thoseeyesarelegit
I will leave the party to my sister...but here are some misc photos from the day.
My Grandparents with ALL but ONE great-grandkid. This is a feat as everyone lives near and far.





Once upon a time these two little girls fit in this bucket...now they are all grown up.







Then I went home and finished making my niece's FIFTH birthday cake. TWICE! As two minutes after I snapped this pic the top layer completely fell off! I cried and then I put my big girl panties on and went to the store and got stuff to make another one. The end.


We had a low key park/zoo party.
She LOVES Elsa and Frozen too!


Melissa ridin' in style. {It was for grandpa}

These two are the biggest BFFs. They just thrive off each other. 


MW reuniting with his orangutan family.


And finally...did you stay with me?!? I planted my garden! Please little seedlings grow!
{I have the black plague of thumbs!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...