Pages

03 February 2015

MW 4.0 {video edition}


Ah, my little baby baby boy is 4 years old now.
Sometimes it takes me by surprise how fast they both are growing up.
You are so full of life and energy. Oh the energy. You are like a border collie that needs to herd sheep for most of the day just to wear you out. Unfortunately we don't have sheep...so just mommy is worn out. Now all the naps I take are making more sense. :) Because let's face it you don't nap. And really if the truth be told if  you nap that gives you more energy to burn off. So we spend most of nap time learning the art of quiet play.

In order to run off a bit of the energy we lock ourselves in the racquetball room in the Y.

MW loves babies. This is our BFFs baby girl and he loves to love on her. 

Montage.


However, you do love to play by yourself a lot. That took some time to get use to after sissy started school in the fall, but now you will just sit and play Transformers or legos for a few half hour increments at a time. And when you get bored with that you usually come find me and help me around the house. Although sissy remains your favorite playmate and you are always excited when we go pick up her up at 1130a.




You are still a talker. I suppose that will never change?!!?
You are not a learner. We started contemplating pre-K for you next year...we are still undecided, but you choose not to write or draw. You can't even write or spell your name. I know it isn't fair to compare you to your sister, but well you aren't where she was at this age. However, we are trying to have a few quiet moments each day to work on our fine motor skills. It last approximately 45 sec. Baby steps.
The most coloring he has ever done.

You use to sleep with us nearly every night, which isn't exactly my favorite thing since you a toss and turn like a waller wart, but as of the last few months you have been staying put. YAY! If you nap you can't seem to go to sleep before 9p {bedtime is 730p regardless!} and you are up by 615a-645a.


You are still my little love bear. You never hesitate to tell me how much you love me and how pretty I am. You are going to be the best husband someday.
I love our time together in the mornings. It's nice to have that quality time with you that Lo and I had before you were born. Lots of memories.

{Stats}
Wt: 33#
Ht: 3ft 4in
shoe: 10
clothes: 3t/4t and pants 3t. {you are super tall and skinny like your daddy, so you are hard to dress}






Below is his birthday interview. It is so hard to get him to focus, but that is half the fun of the videos.



MW is 4 from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...