Pages

16 May 2015

Kindy Music Program

A tiny bit  of catch-up. You know I love Instagram, but it really has become the death of blogging. I am not the only one, so many blogs I use to follow hardly post themselves anymore because they too found Insta. I love how I can make quick daily posts, but I do lose a lot of the "story of us" element to my photos. I want to be better...I will just leave it there.

My little girl is about to be a Kindergarten graduate. This year has flown by, which means they will continue to pick up in speed. Today we went to our neighbor's HS grad party and as I looked at her photos, I realized how her mom blinked and here we stand. I felt like I needed to start a graduation pinterest board. HA!

Here is my baby at her Kindy music program. She is painful shy. She gets so nervous to be in front of people and new situations. Change for her is hard. Who am I kidding it's hard for me too. We chose the only nice dress we own it seems to wear. You may remember it from Easter 2013! It fit, but we nearly  had a wardrobe malfunction as I was not aware that we should do the raise our arm test. Holy short skirt batman!
But she is adorable, AND learning how to act like a lady in a dress, especially a short one. HA!
Nerves!!


They all did really well. They were each so funny waving at their parents as if no one else in the room. And they all sang and preformed the songs perfectly. I was impressed.

The little boy in blue next to her may have a crush on her?? They sang this adorable song with the words "I like you" and each time they sang those lyrics he would point to her. It was so sweet.



Here is a sideways video of one of their songs. This is why I shouldn't be in charge of videos. 
Lo Music Concert {Kindy} from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

Happy almost graduation. One more week and I will have a first grader in our midst. I may have to go cry now. Stop growing baby girl!! I love you and so proud of all you have learned this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...