Pages

27 May 2009

5 Generations of Love

This past Sunday we loaded up the cars (3 in total) and journeyed to the small town of Buhler to visit my Great Grandmother, Adenia at the Sunshine home. This was going to be her first time to meet her GREAT GREAT Granddaughters, Leighton and Landrey. Making 5 generations! I think it is so amazing because very few families can even claim 4 generations, let alone 5! My Grandma Adenia was so excited to meet and see them! She kept getting them confused and which one belonged to which mommy, but hey when your 94 you are allowed!

This is Grandma meeting her two beautiful Great Great Granddaughters!

(click on the pics to see them closer...I am trying something new with my pictures)

Lo was a bit on the fussy side during our visit, I think we are starting to teethe! Yea (hear the excitement in my voice :) ) And Landrey was sleepy so she just doozed off! Wish Lo would do that...but that is another story! Overall it was a great day and so beautiful have so much family surrounding both little girls with so much love...5 generations of love!

The 5 generation lineage is on my mother's side: Lo's and Lan's Great Great Grandmother Adenia, Great Grandfather Bob, Grandma Jeanne, and Mommies Chele and Misa, and of course the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...