Pages

18 May 2009

Tobias Sebastian

My fur baby Tobias (Toby) Sebastian is 1 years old today! (And yes my dogs have middle names, Toby's is after his father.) I just love this little puppy. He has been so different from Tucker (who turned 3 on Feb. 14th, just one day before Leighton was born---he didn't want to share his birthday with her! : ) ) Anyway Toby is my lap puppy. Matter of fact he is sitting on my lap as I type this. He just can't stand not to be loved. This is the puppy I wanted from the get go, not that my Tucker hasn't been the best, he just more interested in playing with balls than sitting in your lap and being loved. I love both my fur babies very much they make our family complete and couldn't imagine it any other way.


Here I am meeting Toby at the breeders house. If you ever want a fantastic poodle, I have a name of an excellent breeder, my family gets all their poodles from her!


Toby's 1 Year Old Picture!


Toby use to sleep under my desk on my weights, at least someone was using them! :)


Both dogs are under the impression that the Boppy pillow was purchased for them to use! Most of the time I have to fight them to get it back!



Happy Birthday to my sweet little puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...