Pages

28 May 2009

You are My Sunshine

I just love my girl Lo. She is the light of my life and my little ray of sunshine. Some days when I am not sure what I am doing or why I am a mommy all I have to do is look at my little sunshine and she smiles at me, making me realize there is nothing in this world that means so much to me!

I love to sing to her.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey you never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away.


This is her 14 week old picture




And what is not to love about that face! She is such a ham!

1 comment:

  1. Michele! She is SO cute!! I love these pictures--she's getting so chunky (in a good way--I LOVE chubby babies and don't have one). They are wonderful. I love how I can be frustrated with Ori for being extra clingy or fussy and then the next minute he's looking at me with an open-mouthed smile and laughing. It makes it all worth it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...