Pages

01 June 2009

Mirror Mirror...

Mirror Mirror on the wall who's
the fairest of them all?


This is the best $20 I ever spent! Lo use to HATE tummy time. And every time we visit the doctor, he is always getting on me about giving her tummy time. It isn't that I wasn't trying, but as soon as you laid her down literally 2 seconds later she was crying about it! So what is a mommy to do?


Now with our pretty light up 'n' sounds mirror we will sit there for 5-10 minutes just looking and smiling at ourselves! She even grabs at the toys to make it light up!



And of course,
I think she
IS the fairest of them all! :)


We also are putting her in her Bumbo more to keep her off her back too! Not sure how much longer that will last since she about throws herself out of it when you walk by, because she wants you to pick her up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I just joined as a new "follower!" So glad I did! I have to laugh though, we must be living the same "baby life." We have the same fish mirror toy and the same playmate...I nearly the same pictures of my daughter playing with them too. Very cute! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I should have added...my daughter's name is Olivia. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...