Pages

28 June 2009

A FULL House

Leighton is nearly 5 months old and we already need to move!
How is it someone so small can need SO MUCH stuff!?! I feel like I pack everything but the kitchen sink when we go to visit anyone! Some of you probably agree, and others probably think I am nuts.

So of course, today I rushed out to get her some MORE "stuff!"
I have been noticing that she isn't having as much fun playing on the floor, and really likes to sit up and play. However, she can't sit-up with out assistance, so I thought she might like a walker or exersaucer! Do you know how expensive those things are?! I mean the "fun" ones! We have been blessed that most of her toys have been borrowed from friends!! (I promise I will wash all the spit-up off, before I return them! :) )

Anyway, I went to kid to kid today in search of a gently used one to save some $$! And this is what I found!


It is awesome because it cost us $40 and it is a 2-in-1 that I have not seen before. When she is done using it as an exersaucer it converts into a walker thing that she can push around while learning to walk!!!

Thanks mommy and daddy for my cool new toy! I love it!!
Of course, I am a little short for it...but it is stll fun!!

I know I am easily excited, but this really made my day!!! Plus, we scored these adorable sunglasses too! All in all a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...