Pages

22 June 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day!

Technically, this was Chad's 2nd Father's Day. Last year I was SO HOPING that the pregnancy test would come back positive, so I could use this holiday as the PERFECT way to tell him I was pregnant! Sadly, it came back negative, but a week later (on June 20th) it was POSITIVE!! So his first father's day wasn't actually celebrated. Now, ONE year later we have a beautiful 4 month old daughter to celebrate with!

Here is Daddy with all his kids!
See how Lo is pulling Tuck's ear...let's just say
Tuck is not the biggest fan of this new furless puppy!


Chad is terribly hard to buy presents for because he is notorious for buying stuff for himself or can't wait until the holiday to get it! This day was no different!

Chad's weed whipper died on him a few weeks ago, so he purchased this for himself!
A 3 piece set
Happy Father's Day!



Chad loves to relax by playing video games, this is what he really wanted for Father's Day, so of course he got both!
"Happy Daddy's Day, Daddy!"


Chad, Lo and I both LOVE you very much! And I am so glad you are her daddy! You take such great care of her and I love watching you with her...it melts my heart! Thanks for being such a great daddy (and husband)! I can't wait to watch you with her in all the years to come!
I just love these faces!!!

We LOVE you!
Love Leighton and Chele

1 comment:

  1. What cute photos! LOL at the photo with the puppy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...