Pages

03 June 2009

Splish Splash

Splish Splash I was takin' a bath...
I just absolutely LOVE bath time! I just can not wait for her to get even MORE active during bath time, where we can play and splash each other.
SHHH...don't tell daddy, but we even have a plan to soak him one day! :) Hehehe!

We have now advanced to just laying in the tub for the end of bath time to play with our toys. I love this picture. I think she is saying "Daddy, I am trying to take a bath here!"




Getting ready for my baby massage! The best part of bath time! The worst part is getting dress! This kid loves to be naked!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much! I really like the name, Leighton. So pretty. I've never heard of it before.
    Looks like you guys are adjusting to parenthood as well. --JOY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...