Pages

01 May 2009

Scrapbooking...online!

I love scrapbooks. I think they are such a great way to capture memories and special moments that a regular photo album lacks. However, I just never have the motivation to do it. I love to buy all the pretty paper and stickers, but that is usually where my scrapbooking ends. And now that I have Lo it has gotten even harder to find the time to scrapbook. Thus the birth of my blog. It is a quick and easy way for me to digitally "scrapbook" the happenings around here and capture my feelings and thoughts as they happen rather than waiting and trying to remember what was going on five years from now. Anyway I stumbled upon this website. Here you can turn your blog into a scrapbook! So hopefully at the end of the year I can turn this blog into a tangible scrapbook to have...of course it to would require some effort...but at least I have the option! :)

2 comments:

  1. That website is really cool. I bookmarked it for the future. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...