Pages

06 July 2009

Baby's First 4th!

The 4th is probably THE biggest holiday we celebrate in my family. It just a fun holiday to celebrate plus it is a great way to honor my sisters' and celebrate their birthdays! They both were born on the 8th, 7 years apart, but we never celebrate on their actual birthday!

Pictures are worth a thousands words, so here our whirlwind of a day. Two babies, five dogs, and seven adults later!

Everyone in their 4th outfits!


L.Jo and Lo in their matching outfits!
Their bibs say "Baby's 1st Fourth!"


Going to buy fireworks!
Every year we buy fireworks from the Newton Christian School stand!
Our babies should make the yearbook as their youngest customers!!


Happy 25th Melissa!

Happy 18th Meg!
I can't believe she is 18!!! She is growing up SO FAST!


Birthday Photo
Of course Lo and I sneaked in the back! Hehehe

PRESENTS!


I played a "Deal or No Deal" game with Meg!
She eventually won what she wanted:
Us to take her to HP6!
(it's a tradition we've taken her to see all the HP movies since she was 10!!! now she is 18! HEAVY SIGH!)

This is what she got from my parents for her 18th birthday!
Misa and Lo outside enjoying the air.
This is all of the festivities she enjoyed since once the fun began she went to bed!


L.Jo took a good nap, so she was up to enjoy the fun for a bit!

We were watching the Newton Fireworks to end the evening!

Happy 4th Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress Lo!! I almost bought Katelyn that one!! Do you have an issue with shopping for her?? I just want to buy it all, it's all so adorable. Although, I knew if I had a girl it would be that way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...