Pages

27 July 2009

Mommy's BIG little Helper!

This my BIG little helper. She loves to watch me work and now that the cast is off we can sit in our bumbo again! (not that we need it anymore, since we can sit up BIG girl now...but it just isn't safe for me to sit her on the counter while I work!)

Here she is (pre-broken leg) helping me do laundry on the 4th!



Helping me put away the dishes and clean the kitchen



Off to do some grocery shopping!
Look how happy I am to help!
This has been the BIGGEST help of them all, because our carseat didn't fit up top so we always had to put her carseat in the basket...needless to say you can't get more than a handful of groceries that way! So if we needed more than just milk, she either stayed at home with daddy or daddy would push her around in her stroller. Now I can feel free to go shopping with or without Chad's help and fill the basket FULL! :)

And now I leave you with a picture of my darling daughter! Some days I can't get over how cute she is!

I am 23 weeks old today and cast free!!!

1 comment:

  1. Never had a bumbo, but I always thought they looked so nice. Glad she's doing good without the cast on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...