Pages

17 July 2009

Takin' a Stroll

Look at how big girl my little girl is getting! She is sitting up so good now, we decided to let her face out in her stroller and she loves it! I hate it! I can't see her and smile at her or talk to her while we are on our walks! :( I just can't believe how more and more grown up and independent she is getting! Seriously where is the time going, I just gave birth to her yesterday (so it seems).

It has been awhile since we have been on a walk so we all were a bit excited, first night in weeks it hasn't been melt your skin off hot!

Here we are ready to go!
"Let's get this show on the road mom!"

Here is my TErRibLe view :(
While you can't see it, she is all smiles, and I am all frowns.


At one point she decided she did not want to wear the hat, to bad it wasn't her choice.

Home again!
"So, that was it?! I could get use to this."
Look at that little personality, foot propped up, shades pulled down...diva, perhaps?!

This is just to show you how well she is sitting up on her own! We totally skipped the tripod stage.
She will just sit there for quite some time.
Such a good mommy letting her play with the diaper cream :)

Note: No baby was harmed while taking this picture :) Chad was taking the picture and I was off to the side ready to catch her if need be.

1 comment:

  1. adorable pic's. I love her little rolls in the bottom pic. I just wanna squeeze her. I can't wait for Breeson to put on a little more of the baby fat. It's too cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...