Pages

02 July 2009

First Swim

Today we went swimming for the first time at my grandpa and grandma's pool! My cousin, Chrissie and her two boys are visiting, so we all got together for the first play date of her visit! It was fun re-living our childhood swim days with our babies. Lo had such a good time, even getting ready for her swim...which was a feat in itself. Have you ever had to put a baby in a one piece swimsuit?! She is definitely wearing her two piece next time (Thanks Aunt Kady, I guess you knew what you were doing! ;) )

Here is a montage of the afternoon!
I am already to go! Yea for kicky kicky time!

A family shot, isn't she TOO cute in her get-up!

Floating in my crab raft! She LOVED splashing her hands in the water and kickin' her feet!

Cousin shot, they each had such cool rafts!

L.Jo got tired so in true L.Jo fashion she fell asleep!
Wish mine would do that!

Time to get out! My husband IS SUCH A CLOWN!
I have NO IDEA where Leighton would get it from?!?!

Here are the 4 GREAT grandchildren!
(and there is 1 more due in September, my Cousin Travis and his wife are expecting a boy!)

It was a great evening! And we can't wait to go back next week for more kicky kicky time!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE. It's pretty fun taking babies swimming! Leighton and Landrey are the cutest little girl cousins ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are tooo cute!! You girls have the cutest babies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...