Pages

15 February 2010

Happy Birthday Leighton Olivia (aka picture overload!)

We celebrated your FIRST birthday on Feb. 13 at our home.
Family and close friends were invited.
The theme was Pink Parisian Poodle, just like your nursery.
I had LOTS of fun planning your party and I think it went over really well!

We had angel food and strawberry cupcakes, sugar cookies, jelly bellies (these were for mommy, not you ;) ) and pink lemonade. All of it was very yummy!

Pictures are worth a thousand words, so I shall let them tell the story, with limited interruption from me! HA!


I (with the help of my mom and her cricut) made this banner for her.
I think it turned out super adorable and I plan on hanging it up each year!

The sugar cookies. I had visions of these looking way fabulous...
sadly even though I had all the "right" tools, I guess I lack the skill.
Oh well, they were yummy just the same.

Evidently not only I enjoy jelly bellies! Caught you Uncle Kreg! :)

The grandmas' checking out my scrapbook!



The Crew!


My mom got this dolly (baby Julia aka JuJu) for her...she wants her to like it better than Allie (even though she got her Allie too). Sorry mom I am trying but she is stilled pretty in love with Allie!

Aunt Melissa, got her this microphone. This girl loves to "sing."
Jendy thinks I am kidding, but I am not...I am really hoping she will give her voice lessons starting in a few years!


Isn't that bib precious?!

This is her "tired" look. Poor girl needed a nap bad! I think that is why she didn't gobble up the cupcake like we had expected!
I also made those cupcake toppers on my mom's cricut...that thing is amazing, expensive, but amazing!

She got an Angel Food Cupcake, but tonight for her actually birthday she can try strawberry!



Next weekend: Brodsters FIRST Birthday!
He and Leighton were born 3 days apart. It is fate, I know it ;)

A special thanks to my sister Melissa, for taking most of the pictures and coming over on Friday to help me get everything done!
Thank you to ALL of you who have helped make her first year remarkable! We love all of our family and friends that have loved on her this year!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looked great! I'll have to hire you to do Katelyn's party planning! Looks like everything turned out beautifully and before you know it you'll be planning the 2nd birthday! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Poodle party was so fun and planned to the "T"!!! Great day celebrating LO and her life!! We love and treasure her with all our hearts!!!

    To Chad...The video was beyond amazing!! Your are so good at that kind of stuff!!

    To Lo from Landrey...i just wanted a tiny bite of cake, just b/c my mommy said no, didn't mean you could not sneak me one!! i will remeber that and next time you want me to help you out i just might tattle on you--hee hee but i sure do luv you best friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great!!

    And I can relate on the baby doll thing! When Peyton was born, my Grandma gave Charlie a doll purchased from Walmart. She loves that baby. So this Christmas, Nate and I bought each of the girls a $50 Bitty Baby thinking that they'd freak out over them. Yeah,. . .not so much. Charlie still loves her cheap Walmart baby. Likes the Bitty Baby, but her heart belongs to the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...