Pages

25 February 2010

The people behind the "Story of Us"

I thought I would give you all a little glimpse into who we are. As promised previously, I am going to make a conscious effort to blog a little more about all of "us."

♥ What are your middle names? Eric & Jessica
♥ How long have you been together? since Oct '01
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? ummm 5 minutes. HA! Well sort of, it is sort of a sorted tale that involved a triangle or two. But in all actuality 2/3 months.
♥ Who asked who out? Him.
♥ How old are each of you? 29 (him) and 27 25(me)
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? mine since he doesn't have any.
♥ Do you have any children together? one, Leighton
♥ What about pets? 2 toy poodles, Tuck and Toby
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Just depends on the day and my mood :)
♥ Did you go to the same school? No for HS; Yes, for college
♥ Are you from the same home town? Sort of our hometown are approx. 40 minutes apart.
♥ Who is the smartest? Depends on the question. Math and science: Me; Random sports/car/and weather questions: Him.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Oh 100% ME!
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We use to eat out a lot at any Mexican restaurant, but now we have cut WAY back and are lucky to go out to eat 1x every 3 months.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We went on a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon...oh, to go back!
♥ Who has the worst temper? me. Moving on...
♥ Who does the cooking? I do all the cooking, on occasion he can make a mean quesadilla .
♥ Who is more social? He is definitely. If it wasn't for him I would most likely never leave the house.
♥Who is the neat freak? ME!
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Toss up...I am going to say him.
♥ Who hogs the bed? the dogs.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Him.
♥ Where was your first date? Wendy's and Monster's Inc.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Me.
♥ Do you get flowers often? No, but I get jewlery...which far exceeds flowers in my book! :)
♥ How do you spend the holidays? between the all the families.
♥ Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? 6-7 months. Engaged shortly after our 1 year anniversary.
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Me.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Him. You would think after working in a computer store for 4 years I would have a clue, but I don't. Now give me a Mac and I am your girl!
♥ Who drives when you are together? Him. I absolutely loathe, yes loathe driving. I refuse to even offer to help drive AND he prefers it that way b/c he loves driving.

Ok well, hope you had a little fun getting to know about us!

1 comment:

  1. You are just 25. Are you sure? Did you skip a grade or not go to Kindergarten?

    Cleta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...