Pages

08 February 2010

Hodge Podge

Just a little smattering of what is going on in our world. Mostly I am getting ready for the BIG birthday party. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. :)

First off we are getting "SO BIG"
I thought this was so cute when my friends babies did it...so I taught Lo.

Lots of play dates with cousin Landrey

Our BIG news is we are WALKING!
as of 1/30/10 and I am LOVING it!
(edited: oops put the wrong date)


We also have switched to whole milk...so much nicer on the wallet.
And as you can see she loved it. I was just giving it a test run here. At first she gave me a funny face, like she wasn't too sure and then started chugging!





"What? It's my birthday soon and I get presents?!"
First Birthday Gift...Thanks Aunt Alice!


Finally a little sneak pic at the 1 year photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. O MY GOODNESS!!! She is so adorable!! I am just dying at the last picture!! What a cutie!! Her facial expressions were just priceless too with the gift from Alice!! Love her so much and cannot wait till her BIG Bash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic's. Wow - 1 year already. Congratulations on the walking. Very exciting.
    The video is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...