Pages

09 February 2012

All the Things Leighton Says

Leighton is a hoot. She, much like any 3 year old, just cracks me up. So I decided to just write down everything she said one day or at least try and remember it. Here is just a small list of things she says that makes me laugh.

*Mommy, my nose is making a pig noise. {she was sick and congested}

*I color Mickey with red pants {why?} Because he just does mommy. Pobly God colored Mickey with red pants. {God is always my shut down answer to her "why" questions!}

*Honey, it pobly go right there. {while doing a puzzle, love she calls me honey.}

* Hollis pobly like turkey. Sorry mommy where you sit? Hollis sit in your chair. {has re-named her babies Hollis, Landry, and Kreg--bahahaha, and she is Aunt 'Lisa most days!}

*Playing Dollhouse: The mommy needs to mop. {why does the mommy have to mop? why doesn't the daddy mop?} Because daddy plays with the kids. {that isn't fair, maybe mommy wants to play with the kids and daddy mops.} No mommy mops. {why?} Because it just is.

*At 2am: Mommy I awake I want to play.

*Mommy what's on that car's head? {a pizza sign baby.}

*Mommy I hungry. {well when we get home you can have some soup.} Good, I don't want to starve.

*Mommy this banana yucky. It's a little bit green. I don't like it like this. {oh, well mommy loves them a bit green.} I like them yellow, not green. Just a bit yucky when it's green. {proceeds to eat banana anyway.}

*Mommy you crack me up! {what did I say that was so funny?} You say we go to Micheals. HAHA! {didn't know that was funny baby.} You just crack me up.
  
No baby girl you crack ME up!



2 comments:

  1. #1 I had to do a triple take...is that not you in the first pic??

    #2 L says/calls us honey too:) We think it is pretty funny!

    #3 I love all these funny things--they just crack me up all day long with L and then when I try and retell them to others they don't sound near as funny, but as a mom and her auntie I can just see her saying those things and I lol!!

    #4 it is almost her B*day!! Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leighton is just a few months older than our Granddaughter and she is always saying funny things too. I kept her today and so enjoyed listening to her and having fun making cupcakes and decorating them. She calls them bupcakes! So, cute!

    Happy weekend and Happy Hearts Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...