Pages

14 February 2012

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all. I really wanted to send cute valentine's out (like my sister does) this year to all our family and friends, but in typical lazy Michele fashion, I didn't. So I do what I do best digital stuff. :)


Valentine's Day isn't about all the ooey gooey mushy love stuff for me. It is the time of year both of my babies were due. Oh how I desperately wanted Leighton to be born on Valentine's Day. I was so ticked off most of the day when she didn't come. That night (3 years ago) I remember looking at the clock at 11:27p and thinking "well, guess she isn't coming..." {Keep in mind her due date was Feb 27th}. She arrived at 11:27p the next night on Feb. 15th. Micah was due on Feb 13th. He thought he would be fashionably early and come on Jan 16th. Kids.

However, I do have ONE Valentine's baby, well fur baby that is. Happy 6th Birthday to my Tucker James! Not sure what our family would be like with out, but I know it would smell a whole lot better in our house! HA!
 Then of course there would be no Valentine's Day with out this stud muffin:

Yesterday I saw our neighbor bringing his wife flowers. I said smart man, before the price gets jacked up tomorrow. Chad quickly replied "Didn't you get the flowers I left you in the pilot?" 
Me: "huh? we don't do flowers." 
"Yeah, they were in the shape of a camera." 
"hahaha funny guy you are. And yes, way better than flowers and money well spent!!"
Now I am off to go copy cat my sister's photo shoot, you know for scrapbooking purposes. :)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Hug the people you love because we aren't promised tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. We are not big on V*Day either. I was going to do a piper shout out but it slipped my mind when I was uploading this post a few days ago. We do love him dearly and we have loved on him extra today:)

    p.s I love the digital V*Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...