Pages

18 July 2012

Funny Girl {video edition}

Personally, and I am sure there is maybe 10% bias here ;), think she is the funniest girl evah. Enjoy.
And please ignore the fact I am just laying there like an idiot, I would like to think it is not be being lazy as much as I get up at 545a everyday and workout for an hour so hard that my legs turn to jello, let's just call it a 50-50 toss up on that one. Now for the "show."


Lo Singing from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

PS thanks to my hubby for his mad video editing skills...I loathe video edits, I like to keep to the photos. :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! She is very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that girl 3 or 13??
    I think you should home school cause I'm not sure the Andover school district is ready for Lo, and Micah will be right behind her, so Chad better be 'tenured'!!!
    I better stop by and teach her the famous LaBamba dance, that will surely land us a spot on America's got "Talent"?
    Love, Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have a couple of video's, from the Joplin era, of a couple of young girls, in costume (some of my old clothes) dancing to popular songs....This is compareable, thought they were the cutest thing ever then & still do.......Dancing, music,acting gene's must run in the family...Love, Grandma Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...