Pages

01 July 2012

Piano

I have wanted a piano in our home forever, especially now that Lo is getting older and I can encourage an interest in playing. :) {And of course one day Micah, who I have been told by countless people has perfect piano hands. :)} I tried to get my mom to give me hers, but there were "fights" with my littlest sister over it. :) Thankfully, Chad is an only child and his mom and aunt said we could have hers. THANK YOU!!!

When we got home from gymnastics she was very excited to see her "new" piano.


Both kids really enjoy playing pounding out their songs.


Of course momma may be enjoying it way more than they are. I love playing every night and brushing up on my dusty piano skills. Thank you so much Grandma Rachel and Aunt Ellen for giving up your piano to us. You have made us all so happy. I just love love love having the piano here. Have I said that yet?!

1 comment:

  1. Priceless to me to have my piano (that we bought when Chad was 1 year old)now in your home and being played by my favorite big and little people. Love you all, Grandma Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...