Pages

02 July 2012

Summer Style

Well I finally broke down and got Lo's hair bobbed. I was about to go insane with her long stringy, tangly hair. She cried every.single.day about brushing it, so she and I decided to cut it.

Here is her last pony.


During. We had Sheryl, Chad's hair dresser since he was 3 do the honors.

After. Adorbs.
Lo absolutely loves it, as does everyone who sees it. And best of all no more tears over a brushing!

And of course MW thought he needed a spin in the chair. Micah is probably due for a real cut himself. :)

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm partial to bobs! I did love Lo's long hair, so pretty, but I've never had to deal with tangles. Whitney's hair STILL is not growing in the front and sides! And every day I look at Ellie's mullet wondering if I should cut it off!?!?!

    And your hairdresser does not look old enough to have been Chad's hairdresser since he was 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigoodness SO CUTE!! I love it! :) It looks close to the same length as Avery's... maybe next time we hang out we should dress them alike and take pics of them... lol - they would love us for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog about my daughter's room {our girls have the same bedspread!!}!! It's so funny...this post...my daughter looks similar to yours! Long blonde hair..and we are so close to cutting her hair. I just want a few inches off, but I'm being "encouraged" to cut to a bob! I'm so nervous she will lose her curls. We shall see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops...meant to say your sweet girl is precious...and LOVE the bob!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...