Pages

30 July 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things...

All the clever, witty and precious things both kids have been saying lately. Both. How crazy is that, both kids talking?!

Chad {to Mommy}: Are we going to church tonight?
M: Yes.
Lo:YAY! I LOVE MY CHURCH! I LOVE MY CHURCH!! I LOVE MY CHURCH!!! (x10)


Mommy: Micah do you have a listening problem?
MW: shakes head "no." Along with a loud "NO!"
Then proceeds to continue on in his 18m old rebellion.


Leighton falls down {big surprise}, starts her dramatic cry.
M: ::"yelling" down the hall:: "I don't want to hear it, get up"
Lo: ::stops her tears:: "Hear what?!"
M: "Hear your crying."
Lo: ::dries up the last of her tears; and in a happy sing songy voice:: "Oh, don't hear me crying, ok." 
::skips off singing:: "LALALA"


M: MW are you cute?
MW: shakes head "yes."


Chad: "Be Careful please."
Lo: "We won't, we be klutzy."


Trying to work on Lo's number recognition. Her response when she says the wrong number guess.
Lo: "sometimes I get fused." {confused}


Lo: Micah don't throw your juice cup at me.
::Micah continues on::
Lo: STOP!
::Micah still continues to throw it::
Lo: Micah ReaLY {I wish I could convey her "really" voice, think Valley Girl meets British Girl.}


For Leighton's after nap snack she gets a nutrigrain bar. It was close to dinner and I didn't think she needed the whole thing.
M: "Lo you can have it, but you need to split it with your brother."
Lo: "No, you split yours with YOUR brother."
M: "Micah isn't my brother and you need to split it with him, I don't want one."
Lo: "No, he is your brother. I want the WHOLE thing; when I was a little baby I NEVER got to have one of these. You split it." 
M: ::dumbfounded:: "Fine. Case and point. Eat the whole thing."


I love these two comedians.

2 comments:

  1. I see a whole family book coming out in the future!! I will use it as my coffee table conversation table book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I especially liked the nutragrain bar one! Your kids are very smart! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...