Pages

12 September 2012

Butterfly Garden

On Labor Day, Chad took the kids with his mom to Botanica. This place is beautiful pretty much year round. They have a cool children's garden full of imaginative play and apparently a butterfly garden.

I didn't go 1. Because momma could use a day "off" and 2. {please don't laugh} I am terrified of moths fluttering around my head and since butterflies are a close second I said "no thanks!" But according to Chad the kids had fun. Micah wasn't apparently allowed to touch the butterflies...couldn't imagine why?! HA!

So since I didn't go and Chad won't blog this for me, he doesn't have my wit ;), I will just overload you with pictures and you can just make up the story...since that is what I had to do. HA!










{Children's Garden}







{Photo op} One year ago we took the kids to Botanica to play and try and get some good photos of them. {My oh my how they have both grown!!} It worked and I have several hanging on my walls...so here they are trying to re-create some of them; as you can see Little Miss Attitude is not having it.



Some of my favorites

Typical MW look.


Seriously to die for handsome...I am telling ya, he is going to be a heartbreaker.

Pretty much sums them up...


Hard to believe last year, he couldn't walk, or talk and he was bald.


Grandma and grandkids. I am assuming they wanted a good picture together...well, at least it shows their personalities right?! :)



Until Next Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...