Pages

25 September 2012

Fall Look

Happy Fall Y'all.
The other day Lo really wanted to get out the fall decor, it felt a bit early, but I guess it is the end of September. Weird to think my house won't be back to "normal" until January! Anyway welcome to our fall/Halloween decor.

{Side Table}
{Piano}

{Mantle. I changed this up from last year adding my kids' previous Halloween pics, they are just so cute.}

{And my little "witch."} You will have to excuse the bad pic, the dumb strap fell into the lens as I took this, but you can't re-create cuteness.
I always see such cute ideas I want to do, but then never get around to them. Every year I think, next year I will do better...but I don't. So maybe next year. HA!

These are a few ideas I want to accomplish at some point...
Source: google.com via Michele on Pinterest



 I sort of have a thing for candy corn. I realize most people think it is the most disgusting candy on the market right after conversation hearts, but I happen to love both. :)


Maybe one day if I get a sewing machine AND learn how to use it I could make this cute bunting.

I love that bat wreath for Halloween and the Owl one for fall!


Then on top of all the decorating Lo can't wait to hit up the pumpkin patch, corn maze, big slide and carving. AND we may or may not already have a count down going for Halloween. She is just so excited this year to dress up like Izzy from Jake and the Never Land Pirates! The holiday season is upon us and so far it has been fun and magically, but ask me about Dec 15th and I may have a different tune. HA!

3 comments:

  1. I noticed MW was Charlie Brown for Halloween last year! That is what I am hoping my son will be this year although my m-i-l sent over the clown costume that both of her boys wore at about my son's age/size, so that may be a contender! Still have to see if I can find a charlie brown shirt for my little guy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landrey is thinking about being Izzy too!! How cute. She plays/make believes (all by herself) that show all day long. I hear things like, you'll never get us now capt. hook and Oh Bucky, Bucky where are you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candy corn and conversation hearts too, so you aren't the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...