Pages

08 November 2012

Brand New Hair Cut

So I have cut MW's hair a few times, just so he didn't look like a girl. But as of late it has been out.of.control. He had this mop look going on and it was driving me mad. I had no idea how really cut his hair without butchering it, so off to see Cheryl again, when she gave Lo the cutest summer bob. This is MW first real cut. Cheryl use to cut Chad's hair when he was a little boy {and big boy too!}.

MW did so good. If you give that kid a sucker her will pretty much do anything for you. She was really impressed a not quite 2 year old could sit so still. HA! Clearly, she doesn't know what I deal with on a daily basis. HA!





I think we are about done at this point. Don't I look good enough mom?! HA!
Stud muffin.
Then of course we all thought the faux hawk would be a more hip look to sport!
I love this stud bear, he is just too cute IMHO. ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...