Pages

06 November 2012

October.

Welcome to my hodge podge October wrap-up.

Leighton dresses up her baby Juju and insist I take her picture. Love her.

Is there anything more precious?! Especially when this precious girl seldom naps!

Enjoying some last warm days for the year?!? Who knows it is Kansas we could have another heat wave in December. Although, I am hoping for snow at some point.
Leighton LOVES Toby. Good thing for him because after ruining daylight savings time for me, I could take or live him. :) My kids did awesome by the way. I worked for 3 weeks to slowly adjust my kid's schedules so that when this glorious extra hour of sleep day occurred I could finally enjoy it again after 4 long years! It was complete success...the whole day has gone smoothly as if nothing changed. So unlike the rest of my friends I am not hating today.

Love them.
One Friday we had to vacate the house {dt the fumes} so my new countertops could be put in, so we went to Khols and played--
Had a lunch date at Chick-Fil-A. Can't believe I did this by myself! MW of course had to go potty as soon as we got our food. Great. What to do what to do. I found a table right next to the bathroom, sat Lo up with her lunch and told her to stay put. {thankful there were some moms right next to us that over heard me and helped!} Then took MW  potty as fast as I could! HA! It was comical to me...later.


Then we headed to grammy's for the night. Where we stuffed ourselves full of every snack they own!
Like cupcakes! HA!
One of our last gymnastic classes. Lo has been in 'nastics, as she calls it, since she was 18m old. Now we say good-bye, as she is insisting on starting dance class this month! :*( Who knows how long this hiatus will last, but I am a tad sad.

"Matching" jammies. How big is MW now?!
Mommy was craving blueberry pancakes from Cracker Barrel, so the next morning daddy got us all straight out of bed to go! We don't go out to eat hardly ever because MW is a nightmare in restaurants, but as of late he has been so easy! YAY! He is my son and loved every.single.blueberry.pancake bite!


Apparently this is the new way to ride! {Just pullin' into the garage}
Please ignore me as I had just gotten out of bed, but Lo drew me this "card" and insisted I get a picture made with it. But the real jewel of this shot is MW posin' away! HA!

Leighton has gotten into scrapbooking. Bless her heart she is so cute and she works so hard on them.

She got a plastic spider at the Dr. office and thought she would scare daddy. She taped it to his place at the table so when he got home he would be frightened! HAHAHA! What a hoot!

And ending with the two cutest kids I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...