Pages

16 November 2012

MW 22 Months {Watch Me Grow}

The months just keep sneaking up on me. Weird how when Lo was this age I was practically moments away from giving birth. Let's just let that sink in for a moment...


Wow. MW you are almost the same age Lo was when you were born. CRAZY! Has it really been that long?! To think that at this age I was desperately trying to get Lo into a "big girl" bed. Holy cow flag on the play! I could not even imagine doing that with you right now. Are you kidding me you are way too young for that business! Right?! {although thanks to you being such a climber this may come to fruition soon. very.soon. :( }

Lo at around 22m
You are still a babe to me. I know everyone else comments on what big boy your are and so do I, but in my mind and heart you are just my baby bear. That tiny little boy I brought home from the hospital weighing 4#11z.


Um, hello?! Are you 2 or 3 now?! Geez...stop growing up so fast.
 

I just love you to pieces. You wear me out daily, but when you run up to me and grab my leg and say "mommy, I luze ju" in that sweet little boy voice, I melt. Every.single.time. Oh my word child you have my heart.

There are no words for the imagination my kids possess! HA!

You are my snuggle bear. I am SO thankful I got one cuddly child. Lo could take a snuggle or leave it, but you, you just love to crawl up in my lap and watch your shows {"hoppy show" aka Max and Ruby, "dake," "oopy" aka Snoopy, "pooh," or "SID!"} or read a book {"ELMO!"}. Sometimes when I am busily running around trying to get things done you ask me so nicely to "it ere momE" {sit here}, a lot of times I don't want to because I am "busy," but I love when I do because you lay your little head in my lap and snuggle me.

Moms of little girls, I am telling you this boy WILL be the perfect husband. You should see the love and respect he gives these dolls! I am just sayin' he is definitely a tender heart love bear...

You have been quite the sleepy bear this month {growing?!}. You go to bed around 8p {and sleep until 730a}, but some nights it can be a struggle to keep you up that long. There are plenty of nights you just lay on the floor and say "eepy" {sleepy}. What?! A child who actually wants to sleep?!?! I just may love you more for that. HA!
 Mommy fail.
Naptime is suppose to be 1p, but since the time change you are wanting to go down by 1230p. Really weird and then you nap for like 2.5-3 hours! I am not kidding. It is mind blowing.

Chopin? Beethoven? Mozart? Someday maybe...

I spent 3 weeks pre-time change to switch your schedule gradually and it was a complete success. I hope it will be that easy next time, when we spring forward...

It's Saturday morning so why not kick your feet up and enjoy a little Dinosaur Train.
 
You are still very accident prone. I count it a successful day if you only hit your head once per place we visit per day. I hit my own head twice yesterday and once I ended up on the floor crying in the fetal position it hurt so bad and all I could think about, outside my own pain, was how MW must feel a hundred times day. That child needs a helmet.

You do ask me about 300x/day "WHY? Why? WHY?" This is beyond way to early for this sort of thing. Most kids {as far as I am told} don't start this until closer to 2.5/3. Lo just got over it about 6 months ago, so I can't even blame her for this! HA! I wonder how smart he would be if he didn't hit his head so often?! hmmm...

I feel bad because I don't have much to say this month. Nothing new, and I can't remember anything funny you have said or done. :( You just hang with the big kids. I am excited for you to turn two! You are growing up so fast. I love you my little bear!

The zoo with friends. Where shortly after this he hit his head so hard on a rock I had Ginger googling concussion on her phone! I am not joking about the helmet thing!
He does this thing when he hits his head really hard, where he stops breathing for what feels like 2 minutes, then his eyes start to roll back in his head. Talk about your heart dropping. I am getting use to it and we are learning to blow in his face to get him to take air, but man. Not cool. On this particular day it took much longer to get him to breathe and I while I try to look cool and collected I WAS NOT! He will be why I go grey early. Thank goodness for Clariol.


Oh wait here is one nice and embarrassing thing you do to me now. You refuse to poop in the potty. Why? Who knows. It doesn't hurt you b/c you have no problem going in your pull-up at nap, or the kidzone, or the church nursery. You KNOW when you need to go you just won't. So instead you go around yelling "POOP!" at the top of your lungs and making a grunting noise. This always happens when we are out in public places and I am just mortified, because you won't stop and even if I took you to the potty, which I try and do, you refuse to go. Therefore, I get to listen to that serenade for hours! HOURS! One day I know you won't freak about it anymore...so until then...

Stats:
Height ~32 inches
Weight ~25#
Teeth: all but those 4 incisors, although I think one of the bottom ones is about to break through!?!
Clothes: 18m tops, pants.
Pull-up/Slip-on Huggies Diaper 3

2 comments:

  1. You have me rolling in laughs--you are hilarious. I won't quit telling you until you finally do it...write a book! Write it on anything, you are hilarious:)Oh man, I cannot stop laughing:)
    Anyhow, he is super duper handsome, I just want to squeeze him:) Miss you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- your comment about your boy falling, and the eyes rolling back in his head caught my attention. Could be a sign of seizure activity (ie. drop seizures). His "accident prone" nature could relate to seizure activity. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...