Pages

12 November 2012

Tony Danza

Did you ever watch the epic show Friends?! Did you live under a rock?! Because really that is the only way most people didn't watch it. HA! Remember when Phoebe sang that Elton John song Tiny Dancer...she thought he said Tony Danza and now that is the only way I sing it! HA! I am easily amused.

ANYWAY...my beautiful daughter, no thanks to her Auntie Meg, {I knew I shouldn't have let her babysit so many days in a row...}, has decided to take on dancing and hang up her grips for gymnastics. May we please have a moment of silence to soak in this sad day.

.......


Last Wednesday was her first dance class ever. I was a tad nervous, because I am out of my element here. Lo on the other hand was stoked. She even insisted on wearing her black leo with the "skirt" so she could twirl. HA!

{pics taken through the glass and mirror reflections...not the best, but it will do.}
She did so good.







Way to go my tiny dancer!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she may be a dancer! Wow! She looks like a natural. Grandma Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...