Pages

03 November 2012

Too Cute To Spook


The Halloween Recap. I got interrupted and then decided to forgo collages {um, as well as editing. :( } so welcome to the picture edition of Halloween 2012.

The night before we carved our pumpkin. Lo helped, MW gave us the stink eye every time I asked him to help. Lo even drew the face for daddy to carve!

The Costumes. Cubby the Giraffe and Izzy from Jake and the Never Land Pirates. Adorbs!!!


Meg is one fantastic Aunt, Lo found a sword at Goodwill and from that point on INSISTED Meg be Jake for Halloween and Meg never hesitated. I thought she pulled together a perfect outfit and really captured Jake! Thanks Meg for walking 3 miles in heeled boots for your niece!

Yo Ho Mateys Away!!


Micah always finishes the song with ME!!!! Love him.

Lo and her BFF, dressed as and adorable snowman. I may or may not envy the craftiness her mother possesses.



Contemplating the route.

And we are off. Thanks again to Meg for helping MW get his loot! He actually did really well all 2.5 hours we were out. And he was pretty much the only kid to say please and thank you with out a zillion prompts from the adults!


Group shot!

This just slays me. He looks just like me I think with that wig on! HA! What a clown.

Sass.
Her pixie dust.

These are a few of my favs from Trunk or Treat at my MILs church. I wasn't there so I have no words. :)


 Horseback riding. :)
 S'more eating...
 I have zero idea who this little girl is, but I think grandma was doing a little match making. They both look so cute together!

And that concludes Halloween 2012. We ended up with way too much candy, which I have already gone through and earmarked according. Chad's students (you are welcome), Operation Christmas Child (no chocolate of course!), Daddy's stash and left a few treats  to bribe the kids to eat their lunch and dinner with for the kids to enjoy.

Now onto operation get a grateful heart. :)



1 comment:

  1. We were at that same trunk or treat!!! Didn't see you, but there were a LOT of people there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...