Pages

16 January 2013

I Doit MYSELF! {MW 2.0}

Well, I started to write something sweet and sappy about how I can't believe Micah is two today and wondering where the time has gone and what a great little boy he is turning into, but this post is being hijacked by Micah because in true Micah fashion he "doit myself" and of course he loves to "elp!"

So take it away Micah and don't forget the important details like your routine and stats...
*note pics through out are some of my favs from the year...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'No way Jose, I doit myself', my way.
HI!

I am Micah and I 'be 3, big kid' like sissy, mommy keeps holding up 2 fingers, but she doesn't know. I big like 'Lei Lei.'
'Lei Lei is my best friend and I love mommy MUCH!'

We've been besties from the beginning...

 

'Alight {Alright} I have un{1}, dew {2}. tree, four, ive {5}, stix {6}' things to tell you. Well maybe more but that is as high as I can count.
 
I love to vroom vroom my cars and roar my dinosaurs.
'Dake {Jake} and Daygo' {Deigo} are my favorite shows, oh and 'Begee Tales' {Veggie Tales}.


I going to have a 'Dake {Jake and the NLP} Arty {party} with Lei Lei. We "hare" {share}.
 
I love bath time after dinner and easily spend 2 hours in there, especially if sissy plays in the tub with me. Daddy likes the free ipad time. I cry when daddy makes me get out.

 "bankers is my BFF!"

Food is all yucky. 'Mikey no likey' everything mommy makes. Lei Lei says the food is YUMMY and Delicious but I think she is lying, but who knows because I won't even let that grossness touch my precious mouth, looking at it for 3 whole minutes during dinner is enough.

Mikey only likey--P Butter Elly {PBJ}, meatballs and peeza {pizza}, bed{bread}, bierock casserole, mamEHs {edemames} and starbursts {which I can open myself, thank you, I no need help--if you help me you WILL regret it.} the rest is yucky. Mommy goes on and on about her great crockpot cooking skills to me it is roadkill, who eats chicken?! Are you with me?!



SEE MOM! No one eats those 'helfee' foods.

I go poooop, on da potty. Only pee pee though, who wants to put poop in there?! That is weird. I would rather just not and have mommy clean me up after nap. I have tried it out a few times, but it still seems sort of dumb, but I do get a cookie out of the deal...hmmm...so yeah, I am awesome because I two and don't need 'tinky diaps, dose for bebies.'


I love mommy to 'eed to ME' {read to me}, I love truck books, and Elmo. Mommy downloaded a cool storybook app for the iPad, called FarFaria, it is so fun to have stories read to me when mommy no want to, 'cuz izzy" {because busy}. But what I really love on the iPad is 'angRE Birds' which I can 'doit myself.' I love to show mommy every time 'I doit' she seems happy for me.

I love to 'color' and make pretty pictures like 'Lei Lei.' Mommy doesn't it like it when I find the markers though, especially the dry erase kind and then doodle all over her couch. I thought it looked nice, I mean she is always on pinterest looking for decorating tips and I was just tying to 'elp.'


And since we are talking about style, I gots it. Mommy doesn't seem to know what clothes or shoes match, so I constantly tell her 'no match.' Seriously, maybe she should work on her colors. I am very particular about what I want on this bod. I have ladies to impress MOM!

I am quiet the ladies man. Don't tell mommy but I have my eye on a few. The blonde at the front desk at the Y is CU-TE! She always calls me her "little man." I play it cool though and act all shy. She is probably only like 25...not bad.
But then there is 'Lei Lei's' bestie Julia, she is so sweet and of course a blonde. She is 5, so I probably have a better chance with her. I do have my eye on a few other girls, all older and all blonde. What can I say I need to keep my options open.

Well, I guess I can conclude with I am awesome, and I two. 'nuf said.


Mommy, do you want to add your "boring" details to my life?! 'I done.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How thoughtful of you, I would.
Looks like he pretty much covered the highlights.
He is a very fun and active little boy. It is totally monkey see monkey do around here.

I guess all I can add is that you nap around 1245/1p-3/330 and you go to bed at 8p and sleep until 7a?? I honestly, don't know you are always awake by the time I get you at 730/745a, and just chillin' in your bed. You love to throw everything out of your bed for a fun activity.

You did neglect to mention your baby paci. Fairly certain you will have that until you are 5. I am over it. No mommy guilt here. Judge all you want, but it makes him happy and I am use to it, so whatev.

And of course what a sweet, snuggly, love bear you are. You are my most cuddly child. I love love LOVE when you throw your arms around my neck, squeeze me tight and say "I Love Ju Mommy! MUCH!!" without any prompts. You are turning into such a great little boy.





Stats:
Ht: won't know until we hit up the doc but you are maybe 5 inches shy of catching Lo, who FINALLY broke 3 ft in October! 2ft 8in exactly 5 inches shy of Lo.
Wt: 24# (mommy guesstimate) nope 23.8#, man I was WAY off. HA!
Teeth: slowly still getting his last 2 incisors (canine teeth) then his 2 yo molars, so that should be fun for mommy later! ;)
Shoes: 5
Clothes: 18m fits the best, but put you in all 24/2t stuff
Pants:18m fit, but you are so tall they look like clam diggers. sigh.
Undies: 2t/3t
Diapers: 3 Huggies Slip ons (at night/nap)


Happy 2nd Birthday Love Bear!!


A look back in photos, can't help I am a sucker for nostalgia.
{Birth}








{Six Months}
 

{One Year--courtesy of Ginger Skillen Photography}

Pretty much sums up your entire personality.

{18 Months}






 

{2 Years}
Hey if you want to see me in action and mommy didn't BORE YOU TO DEATH with all my pictures of CUTE-ness, then check out my 2yo interview below.

video

MW 2 yo interview from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutest post ever!! I thought it was super funny of you to write as it was him--cute idea:)The video was eat em' up adorable:) Love that boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s but really...is your math wrong, I still have the girls at barely 2.5 so the boys are still babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a cute post! I LOVED the video at the end! :D xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...