Pages

19 January 2013

The Birthday Boy and Photo shoot

We have a Birthday Boy in our house. The BIG party is next weekend, but we still wanted him to feel special on his big day.


Birthday Pancakes, his fav!

Birthday cupcakes.
More birthday cake...

Presents. Shocker a Jake and the NLP toy.


Then a little photo shoot...


























I think he looks just like his daddy in these. That is all daddy's smile.



Of course Micah was being all weird and zoning out every time we went to take  his photo, so sissy had to show him how it is done...so here is her 4 year photos.









This photo reminds me of the one I took last year. My goal is to get a new one every year I can con them into it. But I am not sure it will ever top the first one. I am so in love with that picture.


Daddy on the 32 yard line...he didn't want to be left out of the birthday photos. :)

Of course I have several more, but maybe another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...