Pages

15 January 2013

Kids Say the Darndest Things

And sometimes so does mommy.

M: {after feeling deathly sick with a sinus infection} Chad, how long does it take to die?
C: Oh, usually 80-85years.
M: Gee, thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chad: Lo come here so I can help you.
Lo: I can help my ownself, Thank You!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Lo wants to know what you are doing she says:
"What's up to you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MW is on a roll lately with catch phrases like:

"No way Jose!"
"Pretty Please" complete with hands folded and eyelashes fluttering.

His new one is "Sumptin {something} back deer {there}, I cared {scared}"

Micah was playing with a chapstick and intentionally drops it behind the couch.
MW: "Sumptin {something} back deer {there}"
M: Oh yeah? What could it be?
MW: "ap stick ack deer"
M: Well, who do you think is going to go get that?!":
MW: "MiKA it {get} it."


I was laying in bed not feeling the best while MW "nuggle mommy!"
We started talking and I was telling him what BIG boy I thought he was being.
MW: "No, not 'oy, grl"
M: Is Daddy a girl?
MW: "yes." "You grl, daddy grl, Lei Lei grl, we all grls!"
M: Ok just checking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cant' remember what brought this on, but I found it hilarious.
Lo: "I am 3yo and almost to grow up, so I can talk about what to do."
"Now why does the chicken sit on the egg?"

BAHAHAHAHA! Really?! What the... that girl is a riot!!

We don't want for laughs around here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love them.          

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha--you got me hard with your first comment:) So funny Chad is and you two together is just a riot!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...