Pages

16 December 2013

Graduate Angry {Starring Meg}

On Sunday my baby sister graduated college.
AH! I can't believe it.
1. Because she is 10 years behind me in life.
2. Because she is 10 YEARS behind me in LIFE!! {that makes me old}

She was just a babe not too long ago.
Here she is when she was 10?? we {Chad and I} drove all the way down from Manhappenin' to surprise her and take her to Harry Potter. I think it was Harry Potter 2! It became a tradition for all of us to always go together.

Now here she is a college grad from a little school you may have seen in the Final Four last year. They played angry.

In case it isn't abundantly clear by her amazing cake, she is in film production. She wants to be a director/producer, something in the film industry. If she can find her way to New York. Right Meg?! ;)




And she is off.

This was the longest, most boring graduation ever. When the rest of us graduated we graduated from smaller colleges within KSU, so our grads are in an out in an hour. I even thing the larger colleges in KSU are in and out. We made it with lots of magazines. HA!

FINALLY the big moment arrived. Of course she was the last college to graduate. HA!



I need to edit these better. I was so excited I forgot to check my settings. :( Not like I didn't have hours to do so. New Year's Resolution learn to be a better photog. {I think I say that every year. This is my year.}




I love this one. My mom had already left to do party prep...sort of didn't think about photo ops.


Meg. She is a mess. Dad and I asked her if she wanted a pic by the school sign.
No I am fine.
Then as we drive by it, she says "WAIT!! I need a picture by that sign!"
"Then get out of the car now! GO-GO-GO!" We jumped out the car while my dad had to circle back around. Geez Meg. Love you. KISSES!
PAR-TAY.





Her gift from my 'rents. A pic of the Brooklyn bridge with a lovely verse on it, that I can't remember. Something about spreading your wings. You know something graduation-y


Congrats Meg! We are all so proud of you. We are so proud you decided to become a shocker and come home from that stinky school... :)


JUST KIDDING. Sort of.
Seriously. We love you and are proud of all you have done and the woman you are becoming. You are beautiful inside and out. The world is yours now. Go chase after your dreams.



2 comments:

  1. LOVED this blog!!! I am teary now!!! So so sad I could not be there, feel like I missed a huge event. THANKS for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo touching!! Thanks so very much for doing this and everything Chad and you have done for me over the years! Love you all!! #feelingblessed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...